SparkStreaks are a tracking tool that can motivate you to stay on track and help you reach some amazing goals! Tracking your food or drinking 8 cups of water each day are examples of goals that would be considered as a streak. Seeing how consistently you've been taking steps to reach a goal (and knowing others can see it, too), can help boost your resolve and keep your motivation going strong. This is especially true when you've done your part but the scale hasn't budged, even though you've been making the right choices every day.
Even if you miss a day and have to start over with a Streak, that's OK! You'll still be able to see your longest Streak for that goal (as well as your current one). So if you need more accountability or want a better way to measure your progress, set up your own SparkStreaks today!
To set up a SparkStreak:
- You must first set up a goal on your Other Goals page. Once you have your goal set up on that page you are able to track it as a SparkStreak.
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "SparkStreaks."
- You'll now see your SparkStreaks page.
- Click on "Start/Manage Streaks," which is toward the top of the page.
- You'll now see your Manage My SparkStreaks page.
- In the "Track Streak" column, check the box next to each streak you want to track.
- When finished, click "Save My Changes" at the top or bottom of the page.
- Your SparkStreaks will automatically update when you track your goals using the Nutrition Tracker, Fitness Tracker, QuickTrack and Other Goals trackers.
Your streak will start counting the day you add it. You are not able to count a streak before that date.