Help - Answer
- How do I get my SparkStreak(s) to show on my SparkPage?
Showing your SparkStreaks on your SparkPage means that others will be able to see your progress and can cheer you on as you work toward your goals. This can increase your accountability and help you stick with your goals.
To get your SparkStreak(s) to show on your SparkPage:
- Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” at the top of the screen.
- Click on “SparkStreaks."
- You’ll now see your SparkStreaks page.
- Click on “Start/Manage Streaks,” which is near the top of the page.
- You’ll now see your Manage My SparkStreaks page.
- You will see three columns of options for your SparkStreaks: Track Streak, Share on SparkPage, and Share with Team.
- In the “Share on SparkPage” column, check the box next to each streak you want to show on your SparkPage.
- Click “Save My Changes” at the bottom or top of the page.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again