Help - Answer
- How can I get my Trophies to show on my SparkPage?
SparkTrophies are motivational tools designed to reward you for activities you perform on SparkPeople, from earning SparkPoints to losing weight, and can be displayed on your SparkPage
. SparkTrophies are a great way to recognize your progress on the site and to tell others about some of your SparkPeople milestones; they can help you stay motivated, no matter what the scale says.
To show your Trophies on your SparkPage:
- Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- Scroll down the page to see the section for SparkPoints & Trophies, which is just below "Step 3, Community & SparkTeam Check-In."
- Click on “See All Trophies.”
- Click on "Manage your trophies.”
- Check the box for “Allow others to see my Trophies.”
- Click “Save Changes,” which is just below the check box.
- Your Trophies will now be displayed on your SparkPage.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again