To help track your progress, you can track your weight and a wide variety of other measurements. We provide a default set of body measurements to track your progress, but you can add or change what you measure at any time.
To track your weight and/or other measurements:
To add other measurements to track:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Weight."
- You'll now see your Measurement Tracker page.
- Enter your weight and/or measurements in the "Today's Entry" box next to the measurement that you want to record.
- Click "Save Measurements" at the bottom or top of the page.
- On your Measurement Tracker page, click on "Add/Change What You Measure," which is at the bottom of the page under Tools & Settings.
- You'll now see your "Change What You Measure" page.
- You can now add and/or remove current measurements by checking/unchecking the boxes for the listed measurements.
- If you want to add a measurement that is not listed, scroll down the page to "Custom Measurements" at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the name of your new measurement in the text box.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the text box and select how often you want to record that measurement.
- Click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page.