Help - Answer
- Where can I track my weight and measurements or add new measurements to track?
To help track your progress, you can track your weight and a wide variety of other measurements. We provide a default set of body measurements to track your progress, but you can add or change what you measure at any time.
To track your weight and/or other measurements:
To add other measurements to track:
- Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on “Start,” which is the first link down.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- On the left side of your Start page, you’ll see “my Trackers.”
- Click on "Track My Weight," which is the third button down in the “my Trackers” section.
- You’ll now see your Measurement Tracker page.
- Enter your weight and/or measurements in the “Today’s Entry” box next to the measurement that you want to record.
- Click “Save” at the bottom or top of the page.
- Click "Add/Change What You Measure" at the top of the page.
- You'll now see your "Change What You Measure" page.
- You can now add and/or remove current measurements by checking/unchecking the boxes for the listed measurements.
- If you want to add a measurement that is not listed, scroll down the page to "Custom Measurements" at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the name of your new measurement in the text box.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the text box and select how often you want to record that measurement.
- Click "Save Settings" at the bottom of the page.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again