Help - Answer
- How can I change an incorrect weigh in or measurement?
Sometimes members need to change a weigh in or measurement that was entered incorrectly. While you are not able to delete a weigh in or measurement entry, you can go back and enter a correct number for either of those at any time.
To change an incorrect weigh in or measurement:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Weight."
- You’ll now see your Measurement Tracker page.
- Towards the top of the page, you’ll see today’s date. To the right of today’s date, you’ll see a calendar icon.
- Click on the calendar icon.
- Click on the date that has the incorrect measurement recorded. (To select a date in a previous month, you can click on the left arrow at the top of the calendar until you see the correct month.)
- Once the date is selected, you can enter the correct number in the “Today’s Entry” box next to the measurement that you need to correct.
- Click “Save Measurements” at the bottom or top of the page.
- Your Measurement Tracker will now reflect the correct number.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again