Sometimes people that you know in person join SparkPeople and you would like to find and add them as a SparkFriend. Doing this can help both of you encourage and support each other along the way.
To search for a friend:
- Roll your mouse over the "Community" tab near the top of the screen.
- Click on "SparkPages."
- On the left side of the page, you will see the section for "SparkPage Search/Buddy Finder."
- If you know your friend's username, you can enter it in the text box below the "username" heading.
- Click on "Search SparkPages."
- You will now see a link for your friend's SparkPage.
If you can't find your friend through the search, they may not have created a SparkPage yet or they have it set to private. If this is the case, you may want to try sending them a SparkMail asking them to create a SparkPage or make it public.