Help - Answer
- How do I share the food items I manually entered in the food database?
Sometimes when a member manually enters a food item, they would like to share it with other members. When you share a manually entered food item, other members are able to search for it and add it to their Nutrition Tracker.
To share a food item that you manually entered:
- Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” at the top of the screen.
- Click on “My Nutrition."
- You’ll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
- Click on “Favorites.”
- Roll your mouse over "Favorite Options."
- Click on "Share Foods With Other Members."
- Check the box(es) for the food(s) that you would like to share.
- Click “Share” at the bottom of the page.
- You will then see a confirmation page verifying that your food item(s) have been shared.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again