Help - Answer
- How do I change the battery in my Spark Activity Tracker?
The Spark Activity Tracker uses a CR 2032 battery.
To change the battery in your Spark Activity Tracker:
- Twist the cover slightly counterclockwise to unlock.
- Gently remove the back cover.
- Once you've opened the Spark Activity Tracker, you'll see a pry point in the top corner. Use either the tab on the end of the clip, or a small screwdriver to remove the old battery.
- Wait 60 seconds and then insert the new battery under the metal tab with the + side facing toward you. Be careful not to bend the metal tab that holds the battery in place.
- Turn the Spark Activity Tracker over and you will see a sequence of green lights that turn on and off in a clockwise direction, ending with 1 green light. This self-check tells you that the Spark Activity Tracker is working properly.
- Replace the clip and the back cover and turn clockwise to lock the case. Make sure the end of the clip fits securely in the groove on the Spark Activity Tracker.
To watch our instructional video on how to change the battery in your Spark Activity Tracker, please click play on the video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again