To replace the clip on your Spark Activity Tracker:
- Hold the Spark Activity Tracker in between your index finger and thumb.
- While pressing the Spark Activity Tracker against the palm of your hand, turn the clip counterclockwise about 30 degrees.
- Remove the cover.
- Slide the clip up and remove.
- With the new clip in hand, guide the two prongs on the underside of the clip, along the channels on the back of the cover, ensuring the prongs are seated correctly.
- Put the cover back on.
- Align the tab on the clip so it fits into the recessed groove.
- Turn clockwise about 30 degrees until the clip is straight and secure.
- Once the clip is properly in place, the clip will be securely set in your Spark Activity Tracker and will not move.
To watch our instructional video on how to replace the clip on your Spark Activity Tracker, please click play on the video below.