Help - Answer
- How do I group foods together to easily add them each day? For example, I eat the same breakfast daily.
Creating a food grouping can be helpful when you often eat the same foods together. Food groupings will save you time when entering those foods by grouping them together and adding them to your nutrition tracker all at once.
To create a food grouping:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
- Click on "Groupings."
- Click "Create A New Food Grouping."
- Click "Add Food To This Grouping" to choose your first item in the Food Grouping.
- Search for the food you want and choose the closest match, along with serving size.
- Click "Add Food" to add it to your new grouping.
- Do this for each food in your grouping.
- When finished adding food items to your group, click the "close" button.
- When your Food Grouping is complete, click "Next."
- Enter the name of your Food Grouping and click "Save Food Grouping."
- The Food Group you just created will now be listed under the "Groupings" tab on your Nutrition Tracker page.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again