Some members like to save items from the food database as favorites to make it easier to find them later. Over time, you might decide to remove some of the food items that you added as favorites.
To remove a food in your Favorites list:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
- Click on "Favorites."
- Roll your mouse over "Favorite Options."
- Click on "Edit List of Favorites."
- Click "Remove" next to the item(s) you would like to remove.
- Click "OK" to confirm you want to delete.
Note: You cannot change nutritional information for items in your Favorites list.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.