Help - Answer
- How can I enter food for a previous day?
We realize that you may not be able to enter your food into the nutrition tracker each day. To allow you more flexibility in tracking, you are able to enter your food for previous days at anytime.
To enter food for a previous day:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
- Near the top of the page, you'll see today's date.
- Click on the arrow to the left or right of this date to scroll forward and backward in time OR click on the "Change the day for tracking food" button (just below the date) to see a calendar pop up.
- If you are using the calendar option, click on the day you would like to track.
- Track your food as you normally would.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again