Sometimes members want or need to edit a Message Board post that they made.
To edit a Message Board post:
- Roll your mouse over the "Community" tab near the top of the screen.
- Click on "Message Boards."
- You'll now see a list of Message Board forums.
- Select a forum where the message you would like to edit is located.
- Select your post's topic you would like to edit by clicking on the topic name.
- Click on "Edit My Post" near the bottom left of your post.
- Make any changes you would like within your message and click "Post Message."
You can only edit your own message board posts.