When you post to the Message Boards, a box below your message is automatically checked to subscribe you (via email) to the conversations, which means you'll receive an email when someone replies after you. If you decide later that you no longer want to receive these notifications, you can unsubscribe yourself from the conversation in one of two ways.
1. To see all of your current Message Board notifications and/or bulk unsubscribe:
2. To unsubscribe from one particular Message Board notification:
- Click on "Start" in the top left corner of the screen.
- You'll now see your Start page.
- Scroll down the page and click the "Message Board Subscriptions" link, which is listed under the "My Community Quick Links" section.
- You'll now see your Message Board Subscription page, which lists up to 100 of your current message board subscriptions.
- Check the box(es) next to the Message Board thread(s) that you would like to unsubscribe from.
- Scroll down the page and click the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of the page.
- When asked to confirm that you would like to unsubscribe from all checked threads, click "OK."
You can unsubscribe from a specific Message Board thread by not
clicking on the link in the email sent to you. If you delete that email without clicking on the link inside of it, you will be unsubscribed from that particular Message Board thread and will receive no more notifications for that particular conversation.
To avoid getting these notifications in the future, simply un-check the pre-checked box that subscribes you to the email notifications before you post your response.