Help - Answer
- How do I add a SparkPeople "pounds lost" icon to my Message Board posts?
Some members like to share their progress with the SparkPeople Community. One way to do this is to add a "pounds lost" icon or another healthy living icon ("Creating A New Me", I Ran My First 5k", etc) to your Message Board posts.
To add a SparkPeople "pounds lost" icon or another healthy living icon:
- Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- Click on the “Account/E-Mail Preferences” link in the upper left corner of the page.
- You’ll now see three tabs (Account, Email and Community).
- Click on the Community tab, which is the third tab to the right.
- Click on “Signature & Ticker,” which is the sixth button down.
- You’ll now see “My Ticker” page.
- Scroll down the page to see the “Profile Image” section.
- Click "Change this image."
- You'll now see your photo upload/photo gallery page.
- Click the “Also choose from our ‘success’ gallery” link at the top of the page.
- Click on the image you would like to show on your Message Board posts.
- Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again