A SparkPage is a personal homepage where you can share your progress with other members through pictures, blogs and more. When you make your SparkPage public, other members may be able to see it and leave you supportive comments on your SparkPage, blogs and pictures, along with the ability to send you SparkGoodies
To make your SparkPage public and make it show on your Message Board posts:
- Click on "Start" in the top left corner of the screen.
- You'll now see your Start page.
- Scroll down the page and click the "View My SparkPage" link, which is listed under the "My Community Quick Links" section.
- You'll now see your SparkPage.
- Click on "SparkPage Settings," which is located on the right side of the page.
- In the top right corner of the screen, you will now see various options listed.
- Make sure that the boxes for "Turn my page offline" and "Only allow my SparkFriends to see my page" are unchecked.
- Click "Save Changes."
- Your SparkPage will now show on your Message Board Posts.