Help - Answer
- How do I change my weight goal?
Whether you set your weight goal for all the weight you want to lose or you set your goal in smaller increments, you can always change your weight goal at any time to better suit your needs.
To change your weight goal:
- Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on “Start,” which is the first link down.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- On the left side of your Start page, you'll see the "my Goals & Progress" section.
- Towards the bottom of "my Goals & Progress," you'll see your weight loss goal.
- Click on the "Change Goal" link next to your weight goal.
- Scroll down the page to see the "Set Your Weight Goal" section.
- In the "Target Weight" text box, enter your new weight goal.
- If necessary, you can also change your weight goal date by selecting a new date in the "By When" drop-down menus.
- Click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page.
If you do not have a weight goal listed or see the "my Goals & Progress" section on the left side of your start page, you have signed up for the Spark5 program, which is for weight maintenance only. With the Spark5 program, you are not able to create or edit a weight goal.
If you are in the Spark5 program, but want to create a weight goal, you will need to reset your program
. Once you reset, you will need to choose the weight loss program and set up your goals, including your weight goal.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again