Whether you set your weight goal for all the weight you want to lose or you set your goal in smaller increments, you can always change your weight goal at any time to better suit your needs.
To change your weight goal:
- Click on "Start" in the top left corner of the screen.
- You'll now see your Start page.
- Roll your mouse over the "Edit Goals" button, which is listed just below your +Food and +Exercise buttons.
(Note: You must be using the Full Tracking option to see the Edit Goals button.)
- Click on "Weight."
- Scroll down the page to see the "Set Your Weight Goal" section.
- In the "Target Weight" text box, enter your new weight goal.
- If necessary, you can also change your weight goal date by selecting a new date in the "By When" drop-down menus.
- Click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page.
If you do not have a weight goal listed or see the "my Goals & Progress" section on the left side of your start page, you have signed up for the Spark5 program, which is for weight maintenance only. With the Spark5 program, you are not able to create or edit a weight goal.
If you are in the Spark5 program, but want to create a weight goal, you will need to reset your program
. Once you reset, you will need to choose the weight loss program and set up your goals, including your weight goal.