SparkGoodies are virtual gifts you can give yourself and other SparkPeople members who have a SparkPage that is set as public
. SparkGoodies are purchased using SparkPoints
and can be used to thank other members for their advice and support (with greeting cards, balloons, and flower bouquets). To learn more about SparkGoodies, please click here
To give another SparkPeople member a SparkGoodie:
- Go to a SparkPeople member's SparkPage that you want to give a SparkGoodie to.
- Scroll down the page to see the "SparkGoodies" section.
- Click on the "Give ______ a Goodie" link, which is to the right of the "SparkGoodies" heading.
- Click on the SparkGoodie you would like to purchase.
- You'll now see a page where you can type a message to be sent with the SparkGoodie. (The message section is optional.)
- Click "Send Goodie" below the message text box.
- Your SparkGoodie will then be sent to that person.
You may or may not see your SparkGoodie show on the member's SparkPage depending on what SparkGoodies settings
they have selected.