Help - Answer
- How do I give myself a SparkGoodie?
SparkGoodies are virtual gifts you can give yourself and other SparkPeople members who have a SparkPage. SparkGoodies are purchased using SparkPoints
and can be used to reward yourself for working hard to achieve your healthy goals (with a vacation, a new wardrobe, or haircut) or to decorate your own SparkPage with more of your own interests (a guitar, hybrid car, or knitting needles). To learn more about SparkGoodies, please click here
To give yourself a SparkGoodie:
- Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- Scroll down your Start page to "Step 3, Community & SparkTeam Check-In."
- Click the “View My SparkPage” link, which is listed under the "My Community Quick Links" section.
- You’ll now see your SparkPage.
- Scroll down the page to see the “SparkGoodies” section.
- Click on the “Give ______ a Goodie” link, which is to the right of the “SparkGoodies” heading.
- Click on the SparkGoodie you would like to purchase.
- You’ll now see a page where you can type a message to be sent with the SparkGoodie. (The message section is optional.)
- Click “Send Goodie,” which is below the message text box.
- Your SparkGoodie will then be sent and displayed on your SparkPage.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again