Help - Answer
- How do I copy a meal from one day to another?
Sometimes members make a meal that will either be used for leftovers on another day or will eat the same thing more than once. Once you have tracked a meal, you can copy it to another day and meal category to track that meal more quickly.
To copy a meal from one day to another:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
- Once you've added your meal(s), click "Copy Foods" at the top right of the meal category.
- A calendar will pop up and you can select the meal and day to copy the meal to.
- Your meal will now appear on the day you selected.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again