Sometimes members make a meal that will either be used for leftovers on another day or will eat the same thing more than once. Once you have tracked a meal, you can copy it to another day and meal category to track that meal more quickly.
To copy a meal from one day to another:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
- Once you've added your meal(s), click "Copy Foods" at the top right of the meal category.
- A calendar will pop up and you can select the meal and day to copy the meal to.
- Your meal will now appear on the day you selected.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.