Help - Answer
- How do I use the Grocery List?
The Grocery List is based on your meal plans (if you're using the meal plan feature) and/or any other foods you've added to your tracker in the time frame you selected. After entering your food for the week (or using the meal plan), you can use the Grocery List feature to easily print out the items needed to make your meals.
To use the Grocery List:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Nutrition Tracker page and click on "Weekly Grocery List," which is located under Reports.
- Select the date you'd like the list to start from. (This can be anywhere from today through the next week.)
- Select how many days to show.
- Currently the box is checked to show any custom foods you've added to the tracker. If you don't want these foods to show up on your list, uncheck the box.
- Select the number of people you'd like this list to serve.
- Click "Update List" and it will now reflect the changes you've made.
- If you would like to print your Grocery List, click on the "Print This" button and it will print your Grocery List for the dates you selected.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again