Your profile picture is public to everyone and it will appear not only on your SparkPage (if you have one), but also next to your username when you post within our Message Boards or SparkTeams, comment on blogs and stories, and take other SparkPeople Community actions. It helps other members of the site start to recognize you, even if the image isn't a photo of yourself. We recommend that everyone who is active in our Community features selects a profile picture.
To add or change your profile picture:
- Click on "Start" in the top left corner of the screen.
- You'll now see your Start page.
- Click on the "Account/E-Mail Preferences" link in the upper left corner of the page.
- You'll now see three tabs (Account, Email and Community).
- Click on the Community tab, which is the third tab to the right.
- Click on "Signature & Ticker," which is the sixth button down.
- You'll now see "My Ticker" page.
- Scroll down the page to see the "Profile Image" section.
- Click "Change this image."
- Select a picture from your gallery OR click "browse" to find another picture on your computer to upload.
- Click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.