Help - Answer
- I don’t know why I’m not getting SparkPoints for specific activities. What should I do?
are earned for various activities on SparkPeople, including tracking goals, reading articles, posting on the Message Boards, etc.
To learn more about how to get points for performing the various activities on your SparkPoints page:
- Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” at the top of the screen.
- Click on “my SparkPoints."
- You’ll now see your “SparkPoints” page.
- Click the “Info” button to the left of each task to find out what each task requires you to do to receive SparkPoints for it.
Unfortunately, we can’t check into specific SparkPoints issues for you.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again