Some members like to share photos on their SparkPage to show their progress or share more about their interests, but may want or need to remove a photo at a later time.
To delete photos on your SparkPage:
- Click on "Start" in the top left corner of the screen.
- You'll now see your Start page.
- Scroll down the page and click the "View My SparkPage" link, which is listed under the "My Community Quick Links" section.
- You'll now see your SparkPage .
- Click on the "Photos" tab near the top of page.
- Click on "Edit My Photo Gallery" in the upper right corner.
- You'll now be in edit mode for your Photo Gallery .
- Click the "delete" link for each photo that you would like to delete, which is just below each photo.
- Click "OK" to confirm.
- Click "Save My Changes" at the top or bottom of the page.
- Your photo(s) will be permanently deleted from your SparkPage.