Help - Answer
- How do I add a new meal category to my Nutrition Tracker?
Sometimes members like to add other meal categories in addition to the default meal categories (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack) in their Nutrition Tracker.
To add a new meal category:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
- Roll your mouse over "Tracker Options" (located near the bottom of your Nutrition Tracker) and click on "Add an extra meal category" OR scroll to the bottom of your Nutrition Tracker page and click on "Add/Edit Extra Meals."
- Click on "Add an Extra Meal Category."
- Enter the name of the category.
- Click "Save Settings."
- When finished adding all meal categories, click "Save Settings."
If you add more than one new category you can change the order of these new meal categories by clicking and dragging them. However, any categories you create will still show up at the bottom of your Nutrition Tracker page below the default meal categories (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack).
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again