Help - Answer
- Does SparkPeople adjust my program for my time zone?
The time zone on SparkPeople is defaulted to EST (Eastern Standard Time), but the program can be can be adjusted to your own time zone at any time. Changing the time zone setting to your specific time zone can be helpful when using the Nutrition Tracker
and/or Fitness Tracker
so you are tracking on the correct date.
To adjust your time zone:
- Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- Click on the "Account/E-Mail Preferences" link in the upper left corner of the page.
- Scroll down the page to the "Set Local Time" section.
- In this section you will see your current time zone setting.
- Select the correct time zone using the drop-down menu.
- Click "Save My Time Zone."
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again