Help - Answer
- How do I edit manually entered food items?
Sometimes members will enter a food item manually and need to change it because the company has changed the nutritional values or there was a mistake when it was first entered.
To edit a manually entered food item:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker
- Click on "Favorites."
- Roll your mouse over "Favorite Options."
- Click on "Edit Manually Entered Foods."
- Click on the edit button next to the food item you want to edit.
- Make your corrections.
- When finished, click on "Save Food."
You can only edit food items that you have manually entered.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again