Help - Answer
- How do I change my calories burned goal?
Sometimes, members burn fewer or more calories than their goal. When this happens, we recommend updating your calories burned goal to reflect what you burn in an average week, which will help make sure your nutrition goals are correct for your current level of activity.
To change your calories burned goal:
- Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on “My Fitness."
- You’ll now see your Fitness Tracker page.
- Click on “Fitness Setup” at the top of the page.
- Scroll down the page to see the “Cardio Setup” section.
- Enter the average number of calories you burn in a week in the box to the right of “If you know how many calories you burn each week, enter it here.”
- Click “Save Your Changes” at the bottom of the page.
For more tips to use and customize your Fitness Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again