Help - Answer
- How can I track other nutrients (calcium, folic acid, Vitamin C, etc.)?
Some members like to track more than their calories and macronutrients (carbohydrates, protein and fat).
To track other nutrients:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker
- Roll your mouse over "Tracker Options" (located near the bottom of your Nutrition Tracker).
- Click on "Change diet settings."
- Click "Add Another Nutrient to Track."
- Select the nutrient you want to track from the drop-down list.
- Click "Save."
- Click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page when you are finished adding nutrients.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again