Some members like to track more than their calories and macronutrients (carbohydrates, protein and fat).
To track other nutrients:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker
- Scroll to the bottom of your Nutrition Tracker page and click on "Edit Nutrition Goals," which is located under Tools & Settings.
- Click "Add Another Nutrient to Track."
- Select the nutrient you want to track from the drop-down list.
- Click "Save."
- Click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page when you are finished adding nutrients.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.