Help - Answer
- How do I add my fitness minutes and SparkPoints to my Message Board posts?
Some members like to share their progress with the SparkPeople Community. One way to do this is to add your fitness minutes and SparkPoints to your Message Board posts.
To add your fitness minutes and SparkPoints to your message board posts:
- Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- Click on the “Account/E-Mail Preferences” link in the upper left corner of the page.
- You’ll now see three tabs (Account, Email and Community).
- Click on the Community tab, which is the third tab to the right.
- Under the SparkPoints heading, check the box for “Show my SparkPoints and Fitness Minutes next to my message board posts.”
- Click on “Save My Community Preferences.”
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again