The site will also figure that all out for you when you update your fitness goal page and/or weight goal page.
This page has info on how to update your fitness goal page: www.sparkpeople.com/community/help_answer.
To update your weight goal page:
1. Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Click on “Start,” which is the first link down.
3. You’ll now see your Start page.
4. On the left side of your Start page, you'll see the "my Goals & Progress" section.
5. Towards the bottom of "my Goals & Progress," you'll see your weight loss goal.
6. Click on the "Change Goal" link next to your weight goal.
7. Make sure all information on there is correct.
8. Click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page.
Once you do either of those (or both), your nutrition tracker will give you updated nutrition goals.
Hope that helps!