FITBIT OR BODYMEDIA
Ok, yes, I can drive myself crazy. Please help me make a decision, I'd love your feedback.
I have both and can't decide which to return:
This is based on my experience.
* Integrates with more food trackers (SparkPeople, Lose It!, MFP)
* Nicer online interface and app
* Can get readings on the unit instantly
* No subscription required
* Motivating badges and e-mails
* Good battery
* Premium account $49 w/FitBit trainer option
* Silent alarm feature - good to wake me, maybe if i can figure how to utilize it more, I can be reminded to get up and walk a little.
* Syncs to computer not my Android phone (at this time)
* Can get lost
* Does not auto sync (I have to click on the icon on the bottom of my screen of my computer
and it will ask me to sync)
* Endorsed by Biggest Loser
* Syncs with my phone
* Gives personal best (but not on app)
* Good battery
* Little tight on my fat arm
* Nutritional interface not very user friendly
* $149 and subscription is not a option
I've found some number differences for example steps - sometimes Fitbit shows more than BodyMedia but not a huge difference in numbers. Sleep is a little off, but I'm amazed how both of these units know how long it takes me to fall asleep and when I'm really asleep! That's really cool.
Still in physical therapy due to double knee surgery so not yet as active as I'd like to be.
Both units work well. And the BodyMedia is the most accurate and endorsed one.
But which one is right for me? I'd value your opinion this week, before my 30 days are up.