Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
LUANN_IN_PA Posts: 17,576
11/3/12 12:36 P

You really need to check what the regulations are in your state.

�We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.�
~ Randy Pausch

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results."
~ Art Turock

"We have a saying in Tibet: If a problem can be solved, there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be solved, worrying will do no good."
~ 7 Years in T
11/2/12 5:03 P

Currently I am preparing my house to get licensed for a home daycare. I am hoping someone can answer this question, maybe another mom on here does a daycare. I have a one story house but our living room is lower than the rest of the house. So there is one step going from our living room to our kitchen, hallway/entry way, a tiny little area that we use for our computer and a step by our back door. Any advise on what to do? Someone told me I would have to have a gate up. This was not someone from DHS. I have called and am waiting for someone to call me back so I can ask them this question. But it was someone who does a home daycare but she is in another county so it could be different. So if I have a gate do I just lift all the kids over if we need to go to another part of the house? And what about the one going to the back door? We need to go outside to play. Do I just block that and lift them all over?? Thank you for any help I can get!

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other Parenting and Family Support Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
possible post pardom anxiety from weanning 12/2/2014 8:28:04 PM
Bio child vs stepchild 6/2/2011 12:09:32 PM
Just need to get this off my chest 7/23/2012 8:25:51 AM
Pregnancy Buddy 11/14/2013 11:28:13 AM
Breastfeeding 8/6/2013 6:47:09 PM