Sign up here: docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en
To be part of the current challenge you need to join by Monday, November 7, midnight EST. After that you will need to wait until the next one.
We will record our weights (and % body fat if you happen to measure it) once a week, for 8 weeks (through January 2). You can use any method for calculating your weight that you like. (For example, you can use the weighted moving average from PhysicsDiet.com)
1. Post your weigh-in every week no later than midnight Eastern Time, Monday, on a link that will be provided.
2. You can post your weekly weight anytime during the week, but must be no later than midnight EST on Monday.
3. If you gain, you are OUT of the running for the title of Jolliest Loser.
(But keep logging for a consolation prize - we'll track how many times everyone posts a weight within range among the 8 weeks of the challenge and you'll stay on the challenge graph)
4. If you don't post your weight each week by midnight on Monday, you are OUT of the challenge altogether.
5. If you lose or maintain, you stay IN the challenge for the title of Jolliest Loser.
6. The challenge will run for eight weeks (through January 2) or until there are three participants remaining, whichever is sooner.
There will be no late weigh-ins or late sign ups. This means if you post at or after 12:01am Eastern Time on Tuesday, you are OUT of the challenge.
Food season is UPON US! Who wants to join forces and push through to their goals IN SPITE of all the temptations hovering?
Check it out. This is even reflected in our seasonal icons!
Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, etc.
And after that we'll have THESE to contend with:
St. Patrick's Day
It's the time of year I dread, because I seem to have to work extra hard to keep from overindulging. Maybe this challenge can help with that!
Edited by: 4A-HEALTHY-BMI at: 1/4/2012 (14:58)