This is a regular for me.
I go on walks. Really LONG ones. I am an insomniac.
10-15 kms. What would be best for me to eat before I leave. Sometimes I have felt faint while on one such walks.
Right now, at 345AM, I am having
1. a roti, (Indian flat Bread)
2. half catori dal, (100% protein)
3. half cube Amul cheese,
4. 1 Table spoon of VERY HOT Chilli Garlic Spread and
5. one glass of full fat 3.5% milk with
6. 2 tea spoons of Nescafe Select.
I will start at 4:30 ish and carry a 1.5 litre water bottle with some salt and Glucon-d in it.
What do you say?
I am already wearing size 34 (from 38, last year) jeans and want to get in 32 before my coming Birthday. (bit.ly/RaPuShu )
How are YOU???