1) Weigh in twice weekly. 2) Track nutrition 3) Concentrate on getting vegetables in my diet 4) Walk at least 10 minutes daily 5) Forgive myself & be positive
1) Visit SparkPeople and my SparkTeams for inspiration
2) Keep carbs low
3) Drink 7-9 glasses of water a day.
4) Walk at least 10 minutes without rest each day - aim for 30 minutes.
5) Strength train 3 times each week.
I have lived in Alaska for a very long time. I've been married longer than I was single, have 2 grown girls and 3 grandkids. I love to play with my grandkiddos, cook new dishes, and garden (play in the dirt).
SISU: a Finnish term loosely translated into English as strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity.