My husband, Mark. Always supportive and by my side. October 2013
My niece and I, October 2013
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
My weight has always been a problem for me and I am down right sick of it. I feel better when I take care of myself so why wouldn't I do that all the time? I'm tired of poisoning myself and suffocating myself with unhealthy food and an unhealthy weight. The time to end this is now! No excuses!
1. Lower my BMI to a healthy weight (per doctor's orders) by December of 2014 by eating a balanced diet consisting of Lean proteins, vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, and by keeping a consistent fitness program - burning 2,100 calories a week from exercising.
2. Lose the first 10% of my overall weight (19 lbs) by June 11, 2014 by eating a balanced diet consisting of Lean proteins, vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, and by keeping a consistent fitness program - burning 2,100 calories a week from exercising.
3. Run 3 miles in less than 30 minutes by January 2015. I will work toward this slowly by allowing my body to rest when it needs to and by pushing myself to take extra steps.
Short-Term Action Steps
1. Log on to Spark People every day
2. Drink 64 oz of water everyday.
3. Eat 5 fruits and/or vegetables everyday.
4. Fill up my Spark Activity Tracker everyday.
- 1,300 - 1,600 calories/day
- 30 fitness minutes/day
- Complete tracking of nutrition and fitness
- A trip to the gym 3 times/week
I'm happily married to Mark, we have no kids yet but hope to some day. Mark and I are very passionate about completing a few goals in 2014 - individual goals and joint goals. We are active in our church, as well as our jobs which we feel is a ministry as well. We're always hoping to make our selves better than the day before.
"If you want something you've never had, you'll have to do something you've never done." - Dave Ramsey
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. - Psalm 73:26 NIV
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 186.0