Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 121.0
~~~~~~THANKS TO THOSE~~~~~~
Thanks to those who hated me,
You made me a stronger person.
Thanks to those who loved me.
You made my heart grow fonder.
Thanks to those who envied me,
You made my self-esteem grow stronger.
Thanks to those who cared,
You made me feel important.
Thanks to those who entered my life,
You have made me who I am today.
Thanks to those who left,
You made me realize that nothing is forever. emoticon
Thanks to those who stayed.
You showed me the true meaning of
Love & Friendship
Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile
through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.,
Have a wonderful, meaningful, fulfilling happy weekend!
Lots & Lots of
1077 days ago
I've seen better days.
But I've also seen worse.
I don't have everything that I want.
But I do have all I need.
I woke up with some aches and pains.
But I woke up.
My life may not be perfect.
But I am truly blessed.
Reflect on this day...be thankful...be strong...and be yourself.
Have a winning weekend!!
Lots & lots of ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
1091 days ago
I am sending something that is so true, but humorous....ENJOY!!!
---------------TOP TEN REASONS GOD CREATED EVE---------
10. God worried Adam would be lost in the Garden of Eden, because he wouldn't ask for directions.
9. God knew that someday Adam would need someone to hand him the remote. (It has been noted that men don't want to know what's ON TV, they want to see WHAT ELSE is on).
8. God knew that Adam would never make a Dr.'s appointment.
7. God knew that when Adam's fig leaf wore out, he would never buy a new one for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never take out the garbage.
5. God wanted Adam to be fruitful and multiply, but he knew Adam would never be able to handle labor pains and childbirth.
4. As "keeper of the garden", Adam would need help in finding his tools.
3. Adam needed someone to blame for the Apple incident, and for anything else that was really his own fault.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone.
1. And the No. 1 reason of all (Tada, drum roll, fanfare) God stepped back, looked at Adam and declared " I can do better than that".......(AND HE DID)
----------HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL WEEKEND---------------
--------((((((HUGS))))))) & Smiles---------------
1134 days ago
Oftentimes our path seems to be filled with roadblocks,
and we wonder why life is so difficult.
Things happen that leave us feeling as though we
have little control over our circumstances.
This is a time to remember that hope is a gift we can give to
When we choose this attitude and tap into our inner
reserves, we are rewarded with the knowledge of
what we have learned in life.
The decision to look forward, stay positive,
and remain hopeful is a key that unlocks the door
to possibilities, and, when shared,returns to renew the spirit.
This is a message I want to share,
Just to show you how much I care.
Lots of ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) & Smiles
1141 days ago
I came across this yesterday and just felt I had to share it with all of you
*****************TRAIN OF LIFE***********************
Some folks ride the train of life, Looking out the rear.
Watching miles of life roll by, And marking every year.
They sit in sad remembrance, Of wasted days gone by.
And curse their life for what it was, And hang their head and cry.
But I don't concern myself with that, I took a different vent.
I look forward to what life holds, And not what has been spent.
So strap me to the engine, As securely as can be.
I want to be out on the front, To see what I can see.
I want to feel the winds of change, Blowing in my face.
I want to see what life unfolds, As I move from place to place.
I want to see whats coming up. No looking at the past.
Life's too short for yesterday, It moves along too fast.
So if the ride gets bumpy, While you are looking back.
Go up front, and you may find, Your life has jumped the track.
Its all right to remember, That's part of history.
But up front's where its happening. There's so much mystery.
The enjoyment of living, Is not where we have been,
It's looking ever forward, To another year and ten.
It's searching all the byways, Never should you refrain.
For if you want to live your life, You gotta drive the train.
As I read this, I realized, I cannot live in the past, and I cannot foresee the future,
But I can live for every second, and every minute of today.
""""Enjoy today, and everyday of your life."""""
1147 days ago