Love, Laugh, and Peace
Ardissa's Sunflower Garden
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Not going to focus on:
- overweight since age 6
- years of dieting
- gastroplasty in 1987 losing 125 lbs from 250 lbs
- gaining it all back
- years of up and down scale numbers
- years of on & off exercise
- years of excuses for overeating/binging
Instead, I am focusing on:
- loving the wonderful woman and imperfect human being I am
- being well
- setting short-term do-able goals
- recognizing that baby steps are actually big steps in disguise
- breathing in and out.....deeply
- yoga, meditation, 10+ mins of fitness, mindful food planning, mindful eating, mindful living
by July 2014
(not in any order)
2. Be off all meds
3. Healthy cholesterol
4. Healthy BP
5. Be in breath
6. Feel healthy
7. Look healthy
8. Be fit
Med Term Goals
1. Reach 299 lbs by December 31, 2012
2, Ride bike in August
Short Term Goals:
For April 2011
1. Plan/log foods
2. Exercise daily 10 mins
3. Bedtime 10 pm
2. XRide by Octane
3. Resistance Bands
1. Law of Attraction
4. The Spark
5. Clean Eating
6. Biggest Loser
1. Yoga & QiGong
3. Law of Attraction
5. A Course in Weight-Loss
My name is Ardissa. I live in Kagawong, Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada.
I have been overweight since the age of 5.
I had gastric bypass in 1987, losing 125 lbs. maintained for 4 years.
Years later lost 85 lbs attending Overeater's Anonymous, but there is no group near me now.
I am an empty nester.
I run a small home "spa" business as a reflexologist and a massage practitioner.
My husband is retired from mining for 34 years and has been a DJ for 35 years. I am his DJ assistant.
time with hubby, and kids, and other family, reading, computer time/games, dancing, shopping, camping, hiking, food/eating (duh!), walking, snowshoeing, decorating, PS3 Move,
Oprah, used to be DPhil, The Doctors, Dr. Oz, Love It or List It, Decorating shows
This user doesn't belong to any groups
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 330.0