2 of 3 co-cappies from BLC-19: Me in the SP t-shirt, Amanda in the midde, and Bonnie on the right.
Joke of the Day - Friday 6/15/12 (from Today's Christian, July/August 2007 Issue)
10/14/12 Inspirational Quote of the Day (totally stolen from my DS's Sparkpage!)
I'm a Christian mom of two young adults, aiming to lose 40 lbs. with the help of my True Blue team's support, and lots of prayer! I've stumbled over the last year in my efforts to reach my goals, but this is a new year with a fresh chance to set a course to achieve those goals. Today (1/12/13) is the new Day 1 of my fresh start to a healthier life.
(Updated as of 1/12/13)
1) Track food, exercise 5-7 days/week
2) Keep up my water intake at 8-9 glasses/day
3) Increase the running portion of my wogs to as much as 2.6 or more of the 3 miles each time.
4) Increase my daily activity using my Fitbit to push me on!
5) Commit to getting to bed before midnite, aiming for 11 pm most nights.
6) Stop the late-night snacking!
1) Get back down to, then out of my recent "yy-ville" weight range to "xx-ville" by the end of BLC-21.
2) Keep up a regular exercise routine, including 3x per week walk/run around college, and go back to fitness club to join regular classes for variety.
1) Lose 30-40 lbs by this time next year
2) Fit comfortably into a size 10 (or maybe 8)
3) Start playing tennis again.
4) Run in some more 5ks during the year
Possible milestone rewards:
-- Personal training sessions
-- New clothes
Variety of fitness activities:
-- Variety of DVD workouts
-- Rowing machine
-- Yoga/other classes
-- Weekly BLC challenges
Herbalife, lots of freggies, low fat, keep the sugar under control, whole grains, everything in moderation.
--- Keep up with BLC-21 team for support, encouragement, and inspiration.
-- Read my Bible, attend church and Bible study group
-- Keep a positive attitude, learn to love and forgive myself, develop some willpower
Location: Dallas, TX
Married, 2 grown children
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| July Minutes: 765