So this is what 10 stone looks like! 46 poounds lighter than when I returned to Spark People!
The jester's hat I knitted for a friend. Think it will put a smile on her face.
- I'm a reborn Sparker after discovering I need the support of teammates to continue eating properly and maintain motivation to exercise.
- Last time round I had no Spark page, no Spark friends, and although I documented my food & exercise, I may just as well have been doing it myself. Didn't work. I need support of others going through the same experience.
- This time I blogged, friended, joined teams (now I'm co-leading two!) and its made all the difference. Mutual support works!
- I achieved my revised goal weight today - March 7, 2011, as I have now been able to fit back into the size 12 which I previously thought an impossible task, since before returning to Spark People I was struggling to fit into even really loosely cut size 20 clothing.
- eat wisely and well each day, with adequate hydration.
- reach goal weight and remain there.
- increase fitness & endurance.
- treat each day as a gift, not a right.
- a balanced, happy life.
- tread lightly on the earth.
- follow Spark People guidelines.
- walk at least 30 minutes daily.
-30 minutes cardio daily.
- blog daily.
- make time for daily meditation.
- continue to be active on Spark Teams.
- admit to my mistakes and celebrate my victories.
- born October 14, '53.
- divorced mother and grandmother.
- live Stawell, Victoria, Australia.
- studying for Cert.3 in Aged Care in 2011.
- share my life with 2 dogs, 1.5 cats.
- hoping to have time soon to get some good garden loam so I can make another start on my veggie garden - soil is just no good, despite everything I've added.
- enjoy knitting.
- spend too much time on the computer.
- enjoy gardening, limited by finances.
- owe my weightloss, my enthusiasm for life, my self confidence to Spark People, specially my wonderful Spark Friends.
| Pounds lost: 0.0