Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Long ago, I sparked successfully under a different name. It was great. Then life (ok, my job) became a bit too much to handle and now I find myself on the road to recovery. SP will be a part of that recovery effort.
Thank you, all, for the support back then, and for the sense of community and encouragement you provide now. Together, we can do this.
Maintaining healthy nutrition and exercise habits.
Meditate daily to cultivate graciousness and peace.
Build up self-confidence to tackle challenges and obstacles.
Exercise: 3x/week strength training, and 5x/week cardio for at least 30 minutes.
Nutrition: track, plan ahead at least one day prior, use the tools I have.
Meditate 20 minutes per day.
Milestones to Celebrate:
* below 170 -- DONE. Reward = exercise pants for winter
* 5 lbs lost -- DONE. Reward = skirt to wear to holiday events
* below 165 -- DONE. Reward = skirt to wear to work.
* 10 lbs lost -- DONE. Reward = a small broiler pan
* below 160 -- DONE. Reward = a bra fitting and 2 new bras
* 15 lbs lost -- DONE. Reward = a reiki session
* 10% lost/below 155 -- DONE. Reward = special teas
* 20 lbs lost -- DONE. Reward = balance ball chair for office
* below 150 -- DONE. Reward = a backpacking class
* below 149/OVER HALFWAY THERE! -- DONE. Reward = a backpack!
* 25 lbs lost. DONE. Reward = backpacking stove
* below 145. DONE. Reward = summer exercise pants
* 30 lbs lost. DONE. Reward = running shoes
* another 10% lost/below 140 -- BIG REWARD = new exercise clothes
* 35 lbs lost
* below 135
* 40 lbs lost
* below 130 / GOAL
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 137.0
Miss seeing you around SP! I hope you are doing ok. Don't ever give up, just pick back up!
1204 days ago
“The whole idea of motivation is a trap. Forget motivation. Just do it. Exercise, lose weight, test your blood sugar, or whatever. Do it without motivation. And then, guess what? After you start doing the thing, that's when the motivation comes and makes it easy for you to keep on doing it.”
-John C. Maxwell
Get ready for a healthy week, Sparkfriend! You know what you want, and you know what you need to do in order to make it happen...so just do it! Push yourself, even if you don't feel like it...because you really are worth the effort!
1261 days ago
"The common conception is that motivation leads to action, but the reverse is true....action precedes motivation. You have to "prime the pump" and get the juice flowing, which motivates you to work on your goals. Getting momentum going is the most difficult part of the job, and often taking the first step is enough to prompt you to make the best of your day."
Just stopping by to wish you a fun and healthy weekend! Keep your goals in mind, and keep doing your best to make progress towards reaching them. Never forget that you are always worth your very best effort!
1270 days ago
Happy Easter !!
1275 days ago
"Making changes in your life is never an easy task. The key, however, is not to get caught up in the distance you have to go to get to where you want to be. Nor should you despair over the amount of control you have over your circumstances. Progress is made in the small, intentional steps, and chances are, you have more power than you think. By focusing on little steps you can take every day, the progress you make will motivate you to continue your journey, and eventually, you can go wherever you want to go. The important thing is simply to begin."
Have a great week, Sparkfriend! Take those intentional steps towards your goals! Every small step is progress, and you are so worth it!
1288 days ago