Get your sleep! Sweet Dreams!
Exercise for fun!
A perfect night!
Shared Fitness Tracker
¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆
¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆
Today I treat myself as I would my own child with disciplined kindness sprinkled with fun and star dust! ¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆
I wish all who come here a healthy day filled with laughter and delight! ¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*☆
***A Stars Oath***
* I will spread a little stardust/fairydust on everyone I meet by smiling and saying "Hello"
* I will find a shining light in everything and not complain, when the dishes are stacked too high, or the laundry has turned into a mountain, or when the house is a mess, I will flutter in and clean, instead of whining and complaining.
* I will say "I love you" and find ways to show it to my family and friends everyday.
* I will find ways to celebrate everyday and enjoy life in 2014 and beyond!
* I will find ways to motivate and help others daily on their journey through 2014 and beyond.
* I will be grateful for what I have everyday while still trying to improve my life in every aspect.
* I will show my family and friends everyday that I appreciate them.
* I will have fun with my inner Princess, "Amy". * I will make it a Tropical year with tons of fun and have my home looking like a tropical bed and breakfast Inn by the end of 2013!
* I will take care of my physical self, getting enough sleep and rest, eating lots of fruits and veggies, and drinking lots of water, getting lots of FUN exercise everyday, taking my meds as prescribed and taking vitamins to help me stay well.
* I will take care of my spiritual self, by doing fun spiritual study and going to meetings regularly.
* I will take care of my mental/emotional self by taking my meds, doing relaxation exercises, listening to upbeat and relaxing music, listen to Glenn Harrold daily, meditating and using positive visualizations and affirmations daily, seeing my therapist as often as I can for as long as I need his help, doing EFT daily and other things as suggested by my therapist, using LOA as I can, using my vision board, as well as doing my hobbies.
* I will take care of my finances by getting bills paid off, being grateful for my jobs, while still looking for a new one if needed and keeping my options open. I will also start to save money as much as possible.
*I will have fun with abundance, plan for fun vacations, decorating home, etc.
Goals for 2014
1.) Have a tropical year. This includes decorating my home in tropical themes. I will have my apartment looking like a bed and breakfast Inn by the end of the year 2014. Then keep it clean and tidy using cleaning routines.
2.) Make exercise fun so that I will stick to being active and exercising. I will use my belly dancing, balance ball, synergetics and stretching videos for exercise and I will use the wii games to exercise as well as taking nature walks and add in some water aerobics, and the hot springs. I will do my PT exercises daily. I will try to find other fun ways to be active this year such as jumping rope, gardening, and going hiking etc. I will take a daily walk.
3.) Make eating healthy food fun. Healthy food includes fruits and veggies and drinking water. Find and use fun and healthy recipes, as well as drinking more juice and water. I will feed myself like I would feed my own child. Eat at least 2 fruits and 2 veggies daily. Drink at least 32-64 oz. of water daily. No sodas. Eat on a schedule whether hungry or not. Have 3 small meals and 3 snacks daily. Make the meals and snacks healthy.
4.) Make spiritual activities more meaningful and fun for me. For example, highlighting the Bible in different colors as I read each chapter. Make the meetings and get to know the brothers and sisters. Talk to others about God.
5.) Spark others. Find ways to help and motivate others this year to accomplish their goals. Also find ways to praise myself and others daily. It seems that too often as adults we forget that a little praise goes a long way to helping both ourselves and others to keep motivated to do the best that we can. As children we get tons of praise all the time, which is as it should be, but we tend to forget that we ourselves and fellow adults need praise as much now as when we were children. I will work on the traits that I have decided to work on daily, weekly and monthly to improve my work and friendships. I will also find ways to celebrate life each day, because each day is a gift to us and you never know what will happen from day to day.
6.) Write in journals, or on one of my stories or poems everyday. I will have a book published by the end of 2014.
7.) Relax and enjoy life! Listen to Glenn Harrold recordings daily, meditate, use positive affirmations and think about life in a more abundant way, what I have and what I am grateful for. Do this everyday.
8.) Take care of myself daily by taking my meds as prescribed, taking my peak flow at least one time a day, and doing things to control the pain of my fibromyalgia, including taking pain meds as needed. I will try to be down to 130 lbs. by end of 2014. I will take vitamins and supplements that will help me as well, and getting enough sleep everyday by taking my sleeping meds. Use various methods such as keeping track of symptoms and triggers for bipolar. Also take very good care of myself, eat well, exercise daily, take a daily walk, reduce stress, keep a regular bedtime and get up time, keep Dr. appts and be open and honest with my Dr. regarding symptoms and side effects from meds and take my meds. Learn as much as possible about bipolar. I will see my therapist as often as I can until I don't need his help anymore. I will be honest and open with him, trust him and do what he tells me, including using EFT and other things as he wants me to do.
9.) Be grateful for all the jobs Ive had despite the problems I've had with them, while keeping my options open, getting and filling out apps and look into getting a masters degree through an online college/university, while still enjoying the time I am taking off from college right now. Decide what I want to go back to college for. Have great professional relationships at work. Forgive myself and others as I did the best I could with the problems I've had. Remember that everyone does the best they can with what theyve been given at any point in time, so dont take things personally or get paranoid.
10.) Pay off some of my bills and save some money. Save as much as I can.
¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆
¸.*´¨`*☆ Have a Great Spark Day!!!¸.*´¨`*☆
¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆¸.*´¨`*☆ ¸.*´¨`*¸.*´¨`*☆
1.) Get my home clean & keep it that way, by following routines daily.
2.) Get healthier & have more energy & less pain. Do something that I find enjoyable. Get my moods balanced out, control my anxious feelings and be happier.
3.) Grow spiritually.
4.) Become a life coach and become very good at it.
5.) Become an inspiration to others. And be able to write about my accomplishments to inspire others.
6.) Write and publish a book by Dec. of 2015.
1.) I'll feed myself like I would my child. Meaning lots of water and food that is good for me on a regular schedule. More fruits and veggies.
2.) Do a fun exercise dvd or wii fit games or go swimming or to the hot springs, or gym, or have fun with my different exercise items, and take a walk daily. Do my PT exercises and stretches daily.
3.) Take care of myself by taking my vitamins and supplements.
4.) Keep up with my day planner, checklists and journals.
5.) Take good care of myself in every way so that I can take care of others.
6.) Start doing something I enjoy hobbies, etc. to relax and have fun daily.
7.) Get my home clean and keep it that way by following my routines.
8.) Study the Bible and develop spiritual traits.
9.) Do EFT and trust and follow my therapist's ideas to get better.
I enjoy a number of things, including spending time with
animals & pets, friends and family, bird-watching, keeping nature and personal journals and diaries, weather watching , walking & exercising, going to the hot springs and swimming pool, learning new things, being with children, flowers, plants & gardening, nature walks, reading,
writing poems and stories, music, I enjoy forests and the ocean,
watching TV & movies, playing on the internet, learning new things, doing arts & craft projects, and taking pictures to mention a few hobbies of mine.
Secrets of Success
| current weight: 181.0
Hello I'm Esther. Pleased to meet you and welcome to Break the Soda Habit.
1717 days ago
Your cats are so cute! I always liked siamese cats & orange ones too. Anyway, I'm just looking to meet some new people on here. I added you as a friend if thats okay. Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk.
1785 days ago
Thanks for my snowman! Now i won't have to go outside and try and build one! We're in the middle of a winter storm watch so I'm happy to stay inside. Have a great day!!!
1785 days ago
Welcome to the "Autoimmune Conditions" Team! It's great to welcome you to our fun, caring and understanding group of friends!
1787 days ago
Thank you for the beautiful flower!! I need that in this weather..
1792 days ago