Sammy and Brianna with Gram My daughter,Lisa's children.
This is the picture I saw and said,humm,how do I win this man?
Love at first sight,July 16,2006
God answers prayer! When we pray, God does hear every one and in His time, He has promised to answer our requests.The answer will come so that we will give Him the glory.
I know not by what methods rare,
But this I know--God answers prayer!
I leave my prayers with Him alone,
Whose will is wiser than my own. written by Hickok
Matthew 7:7&8 says, "Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you; For every one that asks receives;and he who seeks will find; and he that knocks it will be opened."
My friends, if you believe, God will open doors that you never imagined. I know, it has happened to me. Just when I thought it was impossible, a certain prayer was answered even though it took over 3 years. Patience is a virtue, they say. But, God knows what we are in need of even before we ask.Praise be to Him, our only hope. God's blessings to you this week.
My goal is to please the Lord Who formed us all and that is to eat what He would have me eat and listen to His still small voice.
Carefully choosing more fruits and veggies.
One day at a time.
Knowing God is helping me to reach my goal.And, also helping my husband who has acid reflux,finding the right food groups for him,eating healthy.
Only God can help those who ask in His Name.,anything, and I believe He is the ever Present Helper Who will be the One Who will help me achieve my goal. Amen!
I know when you have a will, you can do it. In my spare time I love to read, knit and write to friends and go for a good walk.
Secrets of Success
| current weight: 158.0
Belly, Buns & Thighs Oh my!! Spark up those workouts by firing up your sneakers, walk inside or out and burn, baby burn those calories!!
1 day ago
Fire up those Sneakers and Fall in Love with Walking and You Can Walk Your Way to a Healthier, Slimmer You!!
6 days ago
Good Morning Sally
•*¨) ✫ ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.✫
¸.•*¨) ✫ ¸.•*¨)✫ Dropping by to Spread the Spark....
(¸.•´ .•´ (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.✫
And wish you a great Day & Weekend ahead...
15 days ago
If you or anyone you know are having trouble tracking or are stuck in a plateau, then please read this or share it with your spark friends.
Remember attaining weight loss is possible and permanent weight loss is absolutely doable. If you are will to start changing your life and lifestyle one habit at a time. After all that is how we learned how to talk, walk, dress, bathe and eat. Was one step at a time. Our Mothers and fathers were very good at teaching us what they knew.
But, most of them did not know what healthy eating was. Not really. Nothing like a dietician would know. So remember when starting out you want to set up small attainable goals. Even if you are having trouble anywhere in your weight loss journey, you may just want to take a step back and look at where you are actually at.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
1) Are you where you want to be?
2) Are you losing weight?
3) Are you really tracking everything that you eat?
4) Are you being completely honest with yourself?
5) Are you setting realistic goals?
6) Are you drinking your daily water?
7) Are you eating at least 2 fruits daily?
8) Are you eating at least 3 vegetables daily?
9) Are you getting at least 10+ minutes of exercise daily?
10) Are you getting any me time? This is the most important one.......
Drinking 8 cups of water.....every day is very important to stay hydrated.
• Eating at least 2 fruits and at least 3 vegetables every day will help keep you full longer and ensure that you are getting enough fiber
• Not eating in front of the TV....you do not want to be distracted, enjoy your meal and put down your fork or spoon between every bite, while sipping water. It takes at least 20 minutes to ensure the brain starts to signal the stomach that you are getting full.
• No soda or sweet drinks....you will want to cut out as much refined sugar as possible, lowering your risk of diabetes.
• Eat breakfast every morning: This is the most important meal of the day, you need at least 300 - 400 calories to start your day and get your metabolism reeved up for the day.
• No candy, cake, potato chips or other high carb junk food, instead try a piece of fresh fruit, granola, veggie slices or nuts. Sometimes even a glass of water can keep hunger at bay. Try it infused with slices of fruit or veggies.
And if you are stuck in a plateau, try mixing up your exercise routine. A strength training program, with some cardio and walking the pounds away may be just what the doctor ordered. Talk it out with a trainer, a dietician, your doctor or weight loss buddy may also be an answer too.
Just do what it takes for you..... what works for one, may not work for you.
I love all of you and want each one of you to be successful in your journies! KEEP ON SPARKIN'
16 days ago
Our new Mantra~
My body is a marvelous machine and when I take care of it, It meets my every expectation!
19 days ago