I am a child of God. I look to heaven for my eternal life.
He created us for His Glory! What we do who we become its all to glorify our Father.
If you believe that Jesus Christ is Godï¿½s Son, and accept Him as your Savior, you will not have to pay the eternal penalty for your sins because Jesus paid that penalty for you when He died on the cross.
Instead of eternal death and separation from God, you will have eternal life the moment you trust Christ. You can know that:
your sins are forgiven (Colossians 1:14)
you are a child of God (John 1:12)
you possess eternal life (John 3:16)
5lbls @ a time
Goal weight by birthday
Joined Weight Watchers & following the 360 Points Plus program
Cleaned out fridge & cabinets of all unhealthy food & repllaced w/ power foods & other healthier foods
Becoming A Woman Of Excellence:
A woman of excellence
Is what I long to be,
Filled with Your godly wisdom so it is part of me
A woman of integrity
No matter what I face,
Standing up for righteousness
And for your saving grace
A woman of destiny
Living out your plan,
Knowing where you'd have me walk, being guided by Your hand
A woman of promise,
Standing on your word;
Holding on to all the truths
While carrying out Your work
A woman of compassion
For the ones in the dark,
Those that do not know your love and have darkness in their hearts
A woman that will never
Compromise the faith
With what the world may offer, but will keep the narrow way
A woman who loves Jesus
And will only follow Him;
Gladly to give up the world so His light can shine within
Lord, this is my earnest prayer As a daughter by Your grace, grow in me these qualities
As I walk with You in faith.
ï¿½ By M.S.Lowndes
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
|Total SparkPoints: 130,407
|SparkPoints Level 20
Thanks for your encouragement on my blog 'New Beginning' I wrote some time last week, (I think),
Sorry Im late, but better late than never, right? I appreciate it.
117 days ago
Comment edited on: 11/26/2016 5:03:19 PM
Hello! :) Thank you very much for your comment, i wish you all the best! Have a great day
122 days ago
"If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” ~Jack Dixon
188 days ago
Fire up those Sneakers and Fall in Love with Walking and You Can Walk Your Way to a Healthier, Slimmer You!!
243 days ago
If you or anyone you know are having trouble tracking or are stuck in a plateau, then please read this or share it with your spark friends.
Remember attaining weight loss is possible and permanent weight loss is absolutely doable. If you are will to start changing your life and lifestyle one habit at a time. After all that is how we learned how to talk, walk, dress, bathe and eat. Was one step at a time. Our Mothers and fathers were very good at teaching us what they knew.
But, most of them did not know what healthy eating was. Not really. Nothing like a dietician would know. So remember when starting out you want to set up small attainable goals. Even if you are having trouble anywhere in your weight loss journey, you may just want to take a step back and look at where you are actually at.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
1) Are you where you want to be?
2) Are you losing weight?
3) Are you really tracking everything that you eat?
4) Are you being completely honest with yourself?
5) Are you setting realistic goals?
6) Are you drinking your daily water?
7) Are you eating at least 2 fruits daily?
8) Are you eating at least 3 vegetables daily?
9) Are you getting at least 10+ minutes of exercise daily?
10) Are you getting any me time? This is the most important one.......
Drinking 8 cups of water.....every day is very important to stay hydrated.
• Eating at least 2 fruits and at least 3 vegetables every day will help keep you full longer and ensure that you are getting enough fiber
• Not eating in front of the TV....you do not want to be distracted, enjoy your meal and put down your fork or spoon between every bite, while sipping water. It takes at least 20 minutes to ensure the brain starts to signal the stomach that you are getting full.
• No soda or sweet drinks....you will want to cut out as much refined sugar as possible, lowering your risk of diabetes.
• Eat breakfast every morning: This is the most important meal of the day, you need at least 300 - 400 calories to start your day and get your metabolism reeved up for the day.
• No candy, cake, potato chips or other high carb junk food, instead try a piece of fresh fruit, granola, veggie slices or nuts. Sometimes even a glass of water can keep hunger at bay. Try it infused with slices of fruit or veggies.
And if you are stuck in a plateau, try mixing up your exercise routine. A strength training program, with some cardio and walking the pounds away may be just what the doctor ordered. Talk it out with a trainer, a dietician, your doctor or weight loss buddy may also be an answer too.
Just do what it takes for you..... what works for one, may not work for you.
I love all of you and want each one of you to be successful in your journies! KEEP ON SPARKIN'
253 days ago