My daughter with her new cousin March 2011
Shared Fitness Tracker
I am Judy.
I have joined the 2017 Spring Determined Daisy Team.
I want to be healthier & happier, and keep my cholesterol in the right place , it used to be too high, and any weight loss will help my arthritis in my knees,
I will try to walk & bike as much as I can each day. I go to a swim aerobics class twice a week. I want to lose lbs. and be within the normal BMI and be healthy as well as feel great
By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.- Edwin Elliot
"You see things and say, "Why?",
but I dream things that never were
and I say, "Why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw
I want to lose lbs. and be within the normal BMI and be healthy as well as feel great
Calories Eaten: Eat between 1,100 -1,200 calories per day
Calories Burned: Burn as many calories as I can per week
Exercises Plan :
- Walking: 30 min. x 5 (at work at lunch time)
- Bike 10 - 15 min. a day
- Swim Aerobics 45 min x 2 days
- walking or biking after dinner for 15 min each day.
I live in Toronto, Canada.
I have 2 children; 1 daughter in University far away from home and a son who is an electrical apprentice.
Sayings I like:
It's not what I have been through in my life that defines who I am, It's how I got through it that has made me the person I am today.
The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself.
1. Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere.
2. You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. (Christopher Robin to Pooh Bear)
3. A journey begins with one step at a time
4. If you think you are beaten, you are.
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but think you can't, it's almost a cinch that you won't.
If you think you'll lose, you've lost.
For out in the world you'll find, success begins with a person's will and it's all in your state of mind!!!
5. By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.- Edwin Elliot
6.The Buddha said,
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
7. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out.
8. "You see things and say, "Why?", but
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
|Total SparkPoints: 216,351
|SparkPoints Level 22