Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
My name is Sarah. I am 26 and I am a Psychology major. I have gotten to the point where I am really down about my appearance and my weight. I know I don't live a healthy lifestyle and I would like to live a long, healthy, happy life. I am ready to do something about it.
I have PCOS so I was recently prescribed Metformin to help control the insulin resistance that is so common with PCOS. I also recently began taking Chantix to help me stop smoking. I am really hoping that making just a few small changes will help me gain momentum as I move forward.
1) Play DDR 5 x per week for 10-30 min
2) Drink 64 oz of water or more daily
3) Eliminate soda from my diet
4) Avoid foods with High Fructose Corn Syrup from my diet
5) Limit fast food to twice or less per month
6) Limit eating out to twice or less per month
1) Eat approximately 2000-2500 calories per day
2) Avoid soda, fast food, and food items with High Fructose Corn Syrup
3) Exercise 10-30 minutes, 5 x per week
4) For every 50 lbs lost, increase activity level
I was born in Prosser, WA in 1985. Approximately one year later, my family moved to Rupert, Idaho. In 1989, my Mom gave me a little brother. When I was almost 8 yrs old, we moved to Beaverton, Oregon where I lived until May of 2010. I moved to Seattle, Washington to be near my boyfriend (now fiance). I enjoy drawing, painting, singing, playing DDR, watching movies, hanging out with friends, learning new things, etc. Unfortunately, I don't do many of these things anymore and that is part of the reason I am here - to feel better about myself both physically and mentally so that I can continue doing the things I love.
| current weight: 324.0