Ghostbuster at Work
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
KOSHIE1 is a SparkPeople Motivator!
(can I brag? just a little? on 12-12-15, my page was the daily featured SparkPeople Motivator. and honestly, that just made me bust my Feel-Good Gut! THANK YOU!)
I'm a highly educated, 50+, retired lady whose main "fun" right now is leading an aerobics class twice a week. I'm not a tech-head, but I'm active, involved, and always searching for more friends. I'm even better in person, as I'm pretty laid-back and accepting!
I've learned how to reach a weight loss goal -- I reached my goal weight by Low Carbing, a la Atkins. But I got severe lack of support at a time of great stress, did the stupid thing and regained the weight, and now am starting all over. (Update: now halfway there.) I'm smart, but I have learned you are always stronger when you have help. I KNOW I can do this; but I'd love to have a buddy.
My goal is to lose weight and keep it off for ME -- to look good, feel good, and be healthier for the rest of my life. I'm finally OVER (that was SO last decade!) the struggle to stay YOUNG and pushing myself far too hard. Now, I'm more relaxed -- I enjoy gardening, oil painting, stained-glass making, dancing, reading, and cuddling with my dear friend Ginger (that green thing on my shoulder in my profile image), in addition to my more vigorous pursuits of snow-skiing, step-aerobics, shooting hoops, and hula-hooping. Hey, ya gotta keep it fun!
1. Lose 30 more pounds.
2. Quit driving so fast!
3. Learn to speak Italian better.
4. Find more ways to regularly incorporate strength-training into my life.
5. Find the courage to make certain major changes in my life.
1. Calorie-cycling while low-carbing on a keto diet.
2. Paying fines and learning to use cruise-control at all times!
3. Listening to language CD's while I drive. And visiting Italy!
4. 10 minutes (JUST!) of ab exercises! Yes, I CAN do it!
5. Getting professional advice in several areas: make-up, style, health, aging, etc.
Secrets of Success
| current weight: 185.0