*And, feel free to check out my profile page for a few awesome teams that may be of interest to you and help keep you motivated all the way to your goal, as we’re all here to help you on your journey to that fantastic health & happiness!
Step by step, day by day. Sometimes it's just a matter of having patience with your self. On your start page, log in your weight, then Use the calorie counter and log what you eat normally. Now don't restrict yourself yet. Take a look at what calories you are eating to the calories you should be eating. The same with the fitness tractor. Don't feel bad we all do it. I'm so disable that I throw a party if I lose 2 pounds, then, of course, I gain it back! I found patience is the key to losing the weight and keeping the weight off. You have to have the patience in yourself.
Okay, well, anyway, here are some links to help you learn your way around Sparks:
1. Getting Started http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/g et_started.asp
2. Video on An Overview of SparksPeople Community www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivat ion_articles.asp?id=1179
3. Earn SparkTrophies for Reaching Your Goals http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/ motivation_articles.asp?id=752
4. Video: How to Use Sparks Fitness Tracker http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/ fitness_articles.asp?id=1157
5. How to use SparksPeople Nutrition Tracker http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/ nutrition_articles.asp?id=1154