Status: Taken, and happy!
Activity: Walking daily, and working my bum bum off....
Least favorite thing: Sally Up, Sally Down push-up or squat challenge...
Hi. I'm Cyndy M. I am 36 years old and a widow. I am the momma of 2 doxies and a kitten. I have several tattoos and enjoy my body art. I plan on getting more tattoos later on, when I finish losing the 200 lbs.
I really do want to lose weight and restart my life after losing my husband. My Hubby was 33 y/o when he passed unexpectedly from a heart attack in 2010. He had a lot of medical issues too.
I am constantly busy... I just became a partner and faux Step-Mom. I work full-time for a retail stop and currently working on finding another job soon.
1. I want to lose 200 pounds. I started SparkPeople after being weighed in at 375 pounds. My heaviest weight ever! You can find me on there as, MCyndyM.
2. I want to fit in one airplane seat, without using an extender. I flew April 2012 and was embarrassed by some rude comments made. I blew them off by acting deaf and making the rude people feel like crap. ((I take full responsibility for my actions and some of my Deaf friends have jumped my bum for this.))
3. I am saving up money to move to San Antonio or El Paso to complete my bachelors/masters. Sorry, my profession is not offered at the local colleges or Universities.
4. My dream is to attend 'Deaf Mecca' also known as Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C. It's the equivalent of attending Harvard, Yale or Princeton Universities.
5. I really want to teach in Deaf Education or to work for a High School, College, or University setting. Yet, my passion is to work with Deaf children and their Hearing parents.
6. Maybe once I reach my goal weight, I can..................
Currently working on:
* Some new art work for friends... Also, I am finishing some detailed pieces for my own collection.
* Finding a place where I belong in this world
* Making my mark or leaving a legacy (even if it's local)
* Starting a business for both my artwork and for my profession
1. Lose weight, safely and as healthy as possible, without going to extremes
2. Fit in an airplane seat without buying a 2nd seat or using a seatbelt extender
3. Complete my degree in Deaf Education
4. Go to Gallaudet University or Rochester Inst. of Tech.
5. Work in my field of training as an Interpreter or as a Deaf Education Teacher/Instructor
I walk with a few friends from work.
Since we have a track to walk in the back of our building.
I'm Cyndy M-.
I live in Texas, not by choice. Believe me, If I had a choice in where I live, it would be some place that actually had all 4 seasons and did not require an ac unit, ceiling fans in every room, air purifier fans in every room and rotating fans for when the temp gets over 115 degrees!
I love to travel, read, knit, make cards and working on my web pages.
I hate scammers, lazy people, beggars, and creeps/pervs.
I admit it, I'm a fluffy girl.
I enjoy signing with Deaf people.
I live for adventures.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 307.0
Happy Birthday DONE GIRL
In Gemini the Sun is active, restless and changeable. You like plenty of variety in your everyday activities, in your friends, and even in your diet. Your interests are many and diverse--almost anything will attract your attention if only for a brief time. Truly, this is the sign of the jack-of-all-trades. As the story goes, you may find that unless you can develop your powers of perseverance, you may be the master of none. Your varied interests can result in a tendency for you to spread yourself too thin, sometimes failing to follow through on projects you've begun.
The Gemini child is most often born to a father who is well respected in the community. Gemini is often the baby in the family and thus grows up fast learning to talk early in order to keep up with the older kids. Gemini gets along with Libra, Aquarius, Leo, Aries and Sagittarius.
Being very curious, you want to know and experience as much as you can. Gemini is the sign of duality. You find it difficult to limit yourself to one job, to one relationship, or one hobby, as you constantly seek variety and mental adventure. You scatter your energies because you don't want to miss anything. You are a lifelong student, never tiring of learning new subjects. You collect facts and tidbits of data, but you may not always have the big picture.
To the Gemini person, communication is of utmost importance. You flourish on ideas, with a mind that is ever so quick and curious. You are a person who enjoys talking and writing. All sorts of communication ideas appeal to nature. You are aware of all that is going on around you, and you want to understand and participate in it all. You are hard to pin down, and even harder to beat in a debate. Your abilities of combining quick comprehension , and the communication of this comprehension to others, are the hallmarks of your sign. You can talk yourself into and out of situations with ease. Often Mercury people (Gemini's ruling planet is Mercury) take mischievous delight in disconcerting slower minds with their fast paced mental antics. You like to be around people, and you never do well working alone or on any routine type job.
Extremely friendly, you enjoy companionship, and really thrive on it. Just as you don't like to be without activity, you don't like to be alone. You are likely to have a very wide circle of friends with whom you enjoy many activities--movies, games, conversation, and such. You are naturally outgoing and possess a sparkling wit. You are apt to become quickly bored with conservative types that can't make a decision or agree with your need to impose change. Not being very introspective or reflective, often you don't understand your motivations or the motivations of others. So in many ways, relationships can be shallow and superficial. Your restless mercurial nature requires constant excitement and change, or you'll becomes very dispirited and morose.
695 days ago
695 days ago
I hope your day is a groovy one!!
695 days ago
Hope you have an amazing birthday DG!!
695 days ago
Happy Birthday, Done Girl!!
695 days ago